Thursday, June 13, 2013

Valenciennes to Caen

I don't know what I think
I know even less what I feel
All I am sure of is the fact
That your role is semi real
I thought I learned my lesson
God intended me to learn
But again you waltz into my thoughts
Again I start to yearn
Funny all the different parts
About your own true self
Pull me in and push me out
I'm slightly overwhelmed
Go away, get out, leave not a trace
I'm worse when I'm with you
And yet you make my night light up
Doing things I wouldn't do.
She saw it on my face last time
The joy you bring my heart
But it never can end happily
Why do I let it start?
I love you, yes, and feel you more
Than I'd ever like to stay
But it rumbles round like a poisoned meal
I wish it would go away
These feelings are rather premature
My mom would mock and tease
Then hangs the thing I'm scared to ask

Do you really even... want me?

No comments:

Post a Comment